Crowdfunding Capital Advisors is proud to announce the first of a monthly series of Crowdfunding industry briefings on November 19, 2012.
Access to information is the difference between success and failure—this rings especially true in a nascent industry. In an environment where companies are making decisions based upon regulations that are not even written yet—up to date information and access to insiders will mean the difference between success and failure. For those who wish to participate in crowdfunding this is of particular importance.
As the leading crowdfund analysis firm and the group at the center of the launch of this global movement, we are being asked on a daily basis for briefings on what is occurring at the highest levels of this global movement. In response to overwhelming demands, beginning November 19, the Principals of Crowdfund Capital Advisors will be launching a monthly briefing on the state of the crowdfunding industry. Here is the link: http://crowdfundingindustrybriefing.eventbrite.com/#
This briefing will provide information and behind the scene updates on:
- Regulatory changes and updates on the status of the JOBS Act implementation.
- A global update on regulatory occurrences—what other nations are doing and how to benefit from these changes.
- Breaking news and data—CCA is a leader in crowdfunding research, all new data produced will be released at these meetings. Participants will have early access to the full reports before anyone else. These surveys and peer reviewed research papers will give insight into the market data (that has be reviewed and verified by leaders in top tier institutions.)
- Current industry analysis—no other organization has the view that the CCA team has. We are speakers at all of the major conferences, know all of the participants and see what is occurring from an insider’s perspective. These briefings will provide an overview of the industry with key insights on opportunities to benefit and other information that will give those interested in participating in crowdfunding a true competitive advantage.
This month will be one of our biggest updates. Over the last two months we have or will be:
- Worked with leaders of the Italian government, entrepreneurial and investment communities. Italy legalized crowdfund investing on October 6, 2012.
- Worked with leaders of the Colombian government, entrepreneurial, and investment communities.
- Advised entrepreneurial, government and industry leaders in Canada regarding crowdfund investing.
- Speaking at events at the White House, UC Berkeley and SEC.
- Revealing original data on the size of the crowdfunding market.
Up-to-date information gives you the completive advantage you need to thrive in today’s market. Please join us for an in-depth look at the crowdfunding industry. To facilitate discussion during our Q&A period we will be limiting the number of seats for this virtual event.
Who Should Attend:
- Crowdfunding Platforms
- Crowdfunding Service Providers
- Investment Industry Professionals
- Governments exploring crowdfund investing initiatives
- Investors seeking trends for identification of investment opportunities
- Legal, Accounting, and other professional service providers looking to help clients with new information
Need original research? The CCA team works with a number of organizations producing original reports, analysis, conducting independent crowdfund audits, and consulting services. For more information contact us at .
- Over $1 Million in Equity Pledged on IPO Village for First Ever Equity-Based Crowdfunded IPO (crowdfundingtimes.wordpress.com)
- The First Crowdfunding Bootcamp: a new Industry meets with enthusiasm and determination (prweb.com)
- Forbes Article On Crowdfunding Explosion in 2013 (crowdfundingtimes.wordpress.com)
- What the presidential election means for crowdfunding and small businesses (banklesstimes.com)
- Crowdfunding & the JOBS Act: What Does This Mean For You? (grasshopper.com)
- Organic Recycling Start-Up Launches $100K Crowdfunding Campaign (prweb.com)