We invite you to the First Silicon Crowdfund Valley Conference which will bring together traditional private investors and crowdfunders. SVCrowdfund provides the participants with the unique opportunity to discuss current state of the industry, to learn from experts in venture capital, business angel and crowdfunding fields, to network and find new partnerships.
The Conference is held on April 4th – 5th, 2013 to celebrate the first anniversary of the JOBS Act signed by President Obama last year. You will hear from people who implement crowdfunding as a part of their current fundraising and marketing strategies and from those who work with SEC to make the equity crowdfunding legal in the United States.
Complete Conference program is being currently finalized and will be available on the website by the middle of February. If you want to get involved as a speaker, sponsor, vendor, advertiser or a volunteer, don’t hesitate to contact us!
Who will benefit from participating in SVCrowdfund?
- Private investors (VCs and Business Angels) who want to learn about the opportunities crowdfunding creates for them
- Startups and innovators examining their fundraising options
- Crowdfunding platforms wanting promote their portals in the capital of innovation and private investments
- Marketing Specialists, Legal Advisors, CPAs looking for new clients and partners
- Students interested in getting involved in private investment or marketing business; or thinking about financing their new venture
- Journalists and business bloggers searching for worthy topics
- Anyone who is considering supporting crowdfunding projects or investing in businesses through crowdfunding
If you belong to one of these categories, join us at the SVCrowdfund!
Silicon Valley Meets Crowdfunders
- Delay in Crowdfunding Rules Hurts Foreign Entrepreneurs (OpEd) (news.terra.com)
- The Crowdfunding Industry Growing Like Taters (prweb.com)
- How crowdfunding’s secondary market could evolve (venturebeat.com)
- Why the SEC Shouldn’t Overthink Its Crowdfunding Regulations (businessweek.com)
- Crowdfunding Shakeup On The Horizon: What’s in it for the Contributor? (prweb.com)