Sunshine Act Meeting.
Notice is hereby given, pursuant to the provisions of the Government in the Sunshine Act, Pub. L. 94-409, that the Securities and Exchange Commission will hold an Open Meeting on Wednesday, October 23, 2013 at 10:00 a.m., in the Auditorium, Room L-002.
The subject matter of the Open Meeting will be:
The duty officer has determined that no earlier notice was possible.
At times, changes in Commission priorities require alterations in the scheduling of meeting items.
For further information and to ascertain what, if any, matters have been added, deleted or postponed, please contact:
The Office of the Secretary at (202) 551-5400.
Elizabeth M. Murphy
Dated: October 21, 2013
- Senators Press SEC on ‘Crowdfunding’ (blogs.wsj.com)
- SEC may ease crowdfunding verification this week (bizjournals.com)
- Bipartisan Group Of Senators Call On SEC To Release Crowdfunding Rules (albanytribune.com)
- SEC may rule on easing crowdfunding verification rules (vator.tv)
- SEC Extends Comment Period for Section 506 Reg D Advertising Rules (crowdfundingtimes.wordpress.com)
- In the Wake of the Whale, What’s Changed? (clsbluesky.law.columbia.edu)
- SEC Is an Easy Mark for Crowdfunders – Bloomberg (bloomberg.com)
- Lew’s Testimony on Debt Mirrors SEC’s Definition of Ponzi Scheme (sgtreport.com)